- Champions of the Female Chamber Choir category at the World Choir Games 2018. Pretoria, South Africa.
- Release of “Northern Lights” on Decca. The album was very well received and reached the top of UK Classical Charts.
- 3rd place in the category “polyphony” in the Tolosako Abesbatza Lehiaketa choir competition in Tolosa, Spain.
- Listed as best female choir on Interkultur’s world ranking.
- Canta al mar – Festival Coral Internacional 2013“, Calella/Barcelona, Spain, October. 1st place in the category “Female Choir”.
- “Xinghai Prize International Choir Competition”, Guangzhou, China. 1st place in the category “Female choir” and a platina diploma in the category “Folklore”.
- “Busan International Choral Festival & Competition”, Busan, South Korea. Top placement in both categories “Folklore” and “Female choir”.
- Won 3rd place in Cantando’s youtube competition with the contribution “Stundom e mi kjering så go”, arranged by Henrik Ødegård.
- Cantus is 25 years old.
- Concert tour in the United States (Minnesota and Wisconsin). Participated at the ACDA’s National Conference in Chicago, Illinois at the end of the tour.
- “Norwegian voices” concerts in Trondheim, Ørlandet, Frøya.
- Release of the sixth album, “Norwegian Voices”.
- Contributed on the Christmas album “Snowflakes” by tuba player Øystein Baadsvik and TSO.
- “The 7th International Warsaw Choir Festival“ Poland, Equal voices choirs adults, 1st place.
- Participated in a choir festival in Venice, Italy, in September.
- VannStemt, a theatrical concert performance on the topic water, with commissioned works by Henning Sommerro, and in collaboration with the Finnish choreographer Päivi Järvinen.
- Concerts with Ole Paus.
- Participated in “Landskonkurransen” (Norwegian championships) for choirs in Trondheim. Received 1st place in the category women’s choir, and also the highest score of all choirs.
- Guest choir at the third international choir festival “Cantado Unimos al Mundo” in Lima, Peru.
- Contributed to Trondheim Sinfonietta’s album “Så rart..!” which won Norwegian grammy for best children’s album for 2008.
- Participated at the closing ceremony of Stavanger 2008. A celebration of Stavanger as European Cultural Capital of 2008.
- The 5th World Choir Games in Graz, Austria. 2nd place in the category Female Choir and 5th place in the category Folklore.
- Release of our fifth album; ”Rætt Hjæm”.
- The 11th International Choir Competition Budapest, Hungary. 1st prize in both categories “Female choir “ and “Folklore”. Tove Ramlo-Ystad wins the Conductor Prize for “Outstanding Artistic Achievement”.
- Cantus’ 20th anniversary is celebrated with a gala concert in Trondheim on October 21st.
- The 4th World Choir Games, Xiamen China. 2nd prize in the category “Female choir”, 8th place in the category “Contemporary music”.
- Special invitation as guest choir at The 7th Taipei International Choir Festival, Taiwan.
- Contributed to Sissel Kyrkjebø’s new album; “Into Paradise”.
- Release of our fourth album; “Far”.
- Contributed to Sissel Kyrkjebø’s new album; “Nordisk Vinternatt”.
- Received Trondheim Municipality’s Cultural Stipend.
- Touring in Sweden and Stockholm.
- Florilege Vocal Tours, France. 1st prize in the category “Female choir”, winner of Best new choral work (“Lament of the Reed” by Jaakko Mäntyjärvi).
- 48th Cork International Choral Festival, Ireland. 1st prize and winner of the Fleischmann International Trophy.
- Release of our third album; “Ledig”.
- 8th Athens International Choir Festival, Greece. 1st prize in both categories “Equal voices” and “Folklore”. Winner of the “Grand Prix of Athens”.
- Cantus hosts the international choir festival Voices in Trondheim; June 22nd – 24th.
- Cantate Maasmechelen, Belgium. 1st prize in the category “Equal voices” and winner of Best Interpretation of Compulsory Piece.
- Special invitation as guest choir at the festival La Fabricca Del Canto, Legnano Italy.
- Participation as only Norwegian choir at the 2nd Internationales Chorfestival Rhein/Ruhr A Capella, Bochum Germany.
- Bartók Béla International Choir Competition in Debrecen, Hungary. 1st prize in the category “Equal voices”. Winner of Best Interpretation of a Work by Béla Bartók (“Isten Veled”).
- Tolosa International Choir Competition, Spain. 3rd prize in both categories “Folk music” and “Equal voices”.
- Special invitation as the only female choir to the opening of the Schubert Festival in celebration of the 200 year anniversary for the birth of Franz Schubert. Vienna, Austria
- Appointed “Anniversary Ambassadors” for Sør-Trøndelag County for the 1000 year anniversary for the founding of the city of Trondheim.
- Release of second album; “Hei for en vakker julsong!”.
- Received Sør-Trøndelag County’s Cultural Award.
- Concorso Corale Internazionale Riva del Garda, Italy. 1st prize in the category “Female choir” and 3rd prize in the category “Sacred music”. Winner of the Audience Award and the Conductor Award.
- Received Trondheim Municipality’s Cultural Award.
- Sligo Choral Festival, Ireland. 1st prize in the category “Female choir”.
- Contributed to the soundtrack of Liv Ullmann’s film “Kristin Lavransdatter” (“Laudate Dominum” by Egil Hovland).
- Schubertiade, Vienna Austria. 1st prize in the category “Female choir”, 2nd place overall.
- Release of our first album; “Cantus”.
- Llangollen Musical Eisteddfodd, Wales. 1st prize in the category “Female choir” and selected “Choir of the World”.
- Participated in the national choir competition “Syng med oss”, Bergen. 1st and 3rd prize.
- Concert tour at Faeroe Islands.
- Concert tour in Finland.
- Concert tour in Germany.